October Wishlist

Hey guys! Here is my October Wishlist that I promised! I hope you enjoy it.

1. Not Your Mother's: Smooth Move Frizz Control Hair Cream



Oh my goodness guys, I want to try this product out SO bad! I love and already own two products from this brand (The Not Your Mother's sea salt spray and the scented dry shampoo) and they work wonders! But as I stated in my This Is Me post, I have very thick, frizzy, curly/wavy hair. That being said, it is SO HARD to put my hair into just a regular ponytail or bun. My baby hairs that frame my face stick up like devil horns (as my younger sister has so kindly pointed out to me) and there seems to be no way to fix it other than having a Brazilian blowout. BUT I have used hair creams before from brands like Paul Mitchel and Wired, but those are VERY expensive. This product is under $10 and the brand is amazing! Can't wait to purchase this product one day and when I do, I will make sure to write a review on it and post it so that you guys can see it!

2. Nike: Roshe One iD

I LOVE NIKES. I love them SO much! The only problem with them is that (much like this shoe) the fancy ones are usually around $100. UGH! That's why it's on my wishlist. I WISH I could afford them, but in the meantime, I am on a hunt for Nikes at an affordable price. I've found some good pairs, but not any that I would commit to yet. At the beginning of 2016, I did stumble upon a pair of purple Nike Free Run's at Plato's Closet for $15. That's right, FIFTEEN DOLLARS! I love them so much, but because I wear them so much, they're wearing out. I need new ones that won't break the bank and once I find some, I'll let you guys know where you can get them! But for now, I'm just living on a prayer that one day I'll be able to own these bad boys.

3. Apalus: Hair Straightening Brush

Can I just cry tears of joy right now? THIS IS WHAT MY HAIR'S BEEN WAITING FOR. My thick, frizzy, curly/wavy hair has been in serious need of this product. I have spent days watching YouTube videos and reading other bloggers opinions on this and they have all been great reviews. I need this now. It's a great price too; only $39.99. I'm just poor and too wimpy to commit, so here it is on my wishlist. And as I've said before, one day when I finally commit to purchasing this amazing product, I will post about it!

4. Nicholas Kirkwood: Brannagh suede ankle boots

These are gorgeous. I started to have this obsession with ankle boots last winter and every day my obsession grows stronger. So as I was creating this wishlist, I stumbled upon this gorgeous pair and fell in love. The only downside to them is that they are $978. Luckily (I say this sarcastically) they are on sale for 30% off so they are currently $684. Sadly, they will only be a wish. Maybe one day I'll find an inexpensive knock-off of these gorgeous things, but for now, I can only dream!

5. Real Techniques: Miracle Diamond Sponge

I need this in my life. It has AMAZING reviews and it's definitely the talk of the internet. Real Techniques recently released this sponge to end the use of all Beauty Blenders everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my beauty blender, but they cost $20 each and you're supposed to replace them every 2-3 months. That gets expensive. However, this sponge costs a grand total of $10. TEN DOLLARS! That's half the price of a beauty blender! It also has 13 different sides to taper to every angle of your face. The only thing holding me back is that I haven't been able to find this sponge in stores! It's available in some states, but so far, not in Arizona. They are available online, but I'm waiting to see it in person before I purchase it. This sponge seems too good to be true!

6. Jouer: Powder Highlighter

Love. I love glitter, sparkles, and anything shiny. My latest obsession has been highlighters for your face to give you that irresistible glow. Oh my goodness, I love this highlighter so much I wish I could marry it. It's a beautiful color, a great brand, and has gorgeous shimmer. That's all I can really say about this $25 highlighter from Nordstrom. I'll own this highlighter one day, but until then, it's on my list.

7. Humble Chic: Waffle Knit Circle Scarf

Can we just take a moment to appreciate that this scarf is named after my favorite breakfast, waffles? It's also a beautiful color and just gorgeous in general. If it didn't silently kill me inside to spend $35 on an incredibly soft scarf, I would own it.
Bing Bang NYC: Tiny Baguette Ring - Clear Crystal
GORGEOUS. I love simple and clean looking jewelry. This ring has a yellow gold ring and a clear, rectangular Swarovski crystal. I also love that they named the shape of the crystal after my favorite French bread: baguettes. This classic ring is $70 and in my opinion, worth every penny. Unfortunately, my wallet doesn't agree with that.

8. Ankit: Mint I'm Not Bossy Coffee Mug

First of all, I have this weird obsession with mugs. It's been going on since my first year of college. Second of all, this is basically everything I believe in. Currently, they are sold out, but maybe I'll snag it once they're back in stock.
Ankit: Mermaid Silver Pillow
Have you guys read my bio? I AM a mermaid. And what is a mermaid without a shiny, shimmery mermaid pillow? Sadly, my room has been decorated by my younger sister and she would kill me if I made any changes to it. But when I re-decorate one day, this will immediately be purchased.

9. Bing Bang NYC: Tiny Baguette Ring - Clear Crystal

GORGEOUS. I love simple and clean looking jewelry. This ring has a yellow gold ring and a clear, rectangular Swarovski crystal. I also love that they named the shape of the crystal after my favorite French bread: baguettes. This classic ring is $70 and in my opinion, worth every penny. Unfortunately, my wallet doesn’t agree with that.

10. Ankit: Mermaid Silver Pillow

Have you guys read my bio? I AM a mermaid. And what is a mermaid without a shiny, shimmery mermaid pillow? Sadly, my room has been decorated by my younger sister and she would kill me if I made any changes to it. But when I re-decorate one day, this will immediately be purchased.

Thank you guys so much for reading and stay tuned for Monday's post! XOXO

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top